Our relationship doesn’t have to be over after I finish designing your website. I like to have an ongoing relationship with my clients. Most of my business comes from existing web design clients. I can maintain your website while you focus on what you do best – your business. I still maintain many websites even though most of them are made using WordPress.
I offer maintenance plans in which I will:
- Download and store your website files and database backups on my computer
- Update your website theme, plugins, and WordPress version
- Update and/or add copy, links, photos, and videos
- Add a sidebar widget for additional information like testimonials or social media icons
- Add a site monitor to track when your site is down or is being hacked into
- Set up a Google Webmaster account
- Optimize your pages for search engines with keywords you want to rank for
- Set up any Social Media Company Page (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
All Maintenance Packages include the following:
- Unlimited website updates to text, images, links, multimedia, etc. All supplied by the client, updated by Blazing Graphics.
- All updates are guaranteed to be performed within 24-48 hours of receiving your request.
- Any updates to the structural layout of the website including colors, shape, re-designing, is subject to our our hourly rate of $45.00/per hour.
Website Maintenance Plans
Important To Know
- I provide a detailed invoice at the end of any pay as you go project or at the end of each month. Net is due within 7 days of receiving invoice.
- I’m readily available by email or phone if you have questions or concerns.
- As a small business owner, I understand the value of a dollar and I know the importance of getting the best for your hard-earned money. You will get 110% from me no matter how small the update.